- A Strong History United States Alliance Fire Protection has protected thousands of single family houses, townhomes and low-rise condominiums since 1988.
- LEED Adoption Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- NFSA Member United States Alliance Fire Protection is a proud member of the National Fire Sprinkler Association
- World-class Health and Safety Program Our Risk Management Department has developed a world-class Health and Safety Program that defines our expectations and provides guidance on how to execute our tasks in a safe and productive manner.
- UA's Standard for Excellence As a union contractor, United States Alliance Fire Protection supports the Standard For Excellence developed by the United Association.
- Serving Wisconsin Since 1986 Serving greater Milwaukee, greater Madison and Wisconsin since 1986.
- Chicago Fire Protection Leader A leader in the Chicago fire protection market since 1986.
- Licensed Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor We are a Licensed Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor offering Engineering Layout, Union Installation, Inspection, Testing, Maintenance, Service, Retrofit and Corrosion Management for Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Special Hazard Fire Protection Systems.
- BIM Commitment United States Alliance Fire Protection has proactively committed toward BIM competency, not only in our engineering technology but also with our sales and marketing efforts.
August 21, 2013 - For USAFP, business development is not just about marketing the company, but also about the corporate responsibility we pride ourselves in giving back to the communities in which we work and live.… » more
August 21, 2013 - USAFP completes challenging tunnel project at Chicago O'Hare International Airport.… » more
Fire Protection Systems and Services | Fire Sprinkler Contractor
Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection (USA Fire Protection) is the largest full service fire protection solution provider in the Midwest. We are a licensed, insured and financially solid contractor specializing in all aspects of fixed fire protection systems.
People are our greatest asset. Whether customer, supplier, building/fire official or fellow employee all the people we interact with deserve and receive the benefit of our best ideas and performance. We welcome your feedback to celebrate mutual successes or evaluate perceived shortcomings.
USA Fire Protection is an active member of the National Fire Sprinkler Association, both locally and nationally. As a member contractor, USAFP is committed to the continued widespread adoption of the fire sprinkler concept throughout the built environment.
As a union contractor, USA Fire Protection is signatory to local and national collective bargaining agreements and supports the Standard for Excellence developed by the United Association. These principles ensure that our fire suppression systems customers receive the highest quality craftsmanship from the most highly skilled workforce in America.
We encourage and financially support the efforts of our engineering technicians and inspectors toward achievement of NICET Certification. Beyond satisfying certain licensure requirements, a NICET Certified staff also satisfies our continuing desire to remain in the forefront of our field.
USA Fire Protection has been a charter member of Fire Sprinkler Industries Best Practices since its inception in 2007. Rather than industry standards that companies must comply with, Best Practices identify improvements that companies voluntarily incorporate for improved performance.
Please contact us today about all our fire protection services.