Saving lives and property through the life safety systems we produce.
Our can-do team builds systems through ingenuity, trust through integrity and customer value through extraordinary service and safety.
- INTEGRITY: Projects ethical interpersonal relationships inside and outside the company AND implies completeness of our entire process.
- SAFETY: More than just a reference to our commitment to jobsite safety, this word also implies the unique sense of team we have built; we want security and well-being for all our employees.
- CAN-DO ATTITUDE: Characterized by eagerness to take on a job or challenge and confidence of success. Individual effort that sets an example and raises expectations; “whatever it takes”.
- INGENUITY: Clever, inventive and resourceful thinking that is encouraged throughout to make us more efficient.
As a purchaser of fire protection services, you need to be confident in the credentials of the companies you do business with. What is their "track record"; will they be able to complete your current job, will they be around to fulfill post-contract obligations should it arise?
United States Alliance Fire Protection has the history, safety record and financial stability to satisfy these concerns:
- We have been a leader in the Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Wisconsin fire protection markets since 1986
- We are safe; our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) is one of the lowest in the industry
- Our bonding capacity is in excess of $500 million
- We are owned by APi Group, Inc., a parent company to dozens of independent fire protection and industrial and specialty construction businesses.
- APi Group carries a D&B rating of 5A2
- Senior management has more than 135 years of fire protection experience
USAFP is proud of our team and our contributions back to our community. We are proud sponsors, participants and active members of some fine organizations such as:
- Illinois Burn Prevention Association
- Camp I Am Me
- Loyola Medical - Burn Center
- Phoenix Society
- From Tragedies To Triumphs
- Ace Technical School
- Boy Scouts Of America
- Milwaukee Burn Center
- American Cancer Society
- Condell Hospital
- Good Shepherd Hospital
- Horizons For Youth
These principles are the foundation of our corporate culture that puts the best interests of our customers, team and organization before the individual.
UA STANDARD FOR EXCELLENCE
United Association (UA) is the parent organization for the sprinkler fitter union locals with whom United States Alliance Fire Protection is signatory. We applaud their vision and leadership to promote the value added by union labor. The principles stated in their Standard for Excellence are consistent with our mission and ethics.
Click to download the UA Standard for Excellence brochure [PDF]
United States Alliance Fire Protection's leaders are dedicated to providing the best fire protection service to the Midwest. Meet the members of our team »
Please contact us today about all our fire protection services.
March 13, 2015 -
USAFP was honored again in 2014 with the "ASA Chicago Safety Award"; this will be eight consecutive years for this award. Companies must have an… » more