May 20, 2013 - In 2014, an environmentally friendly 42-story apartment building will open its doors at 73 E. Lake St. in Chicago. The state-of-the-art building, Summit on the Lake, will boast an indoor pool, fitness center, yoga/Pilates studio, business center, cyb… » more
May 20, 2013 - When it comes to home safety, fire extinguishers are your first line of defense, but only when they're installed correctly and used properly. Spring is the perfect time of year to make sure you know how your home’s fire extinguishers work, where th… » more
May 20, 2013 - Dry fire sprinkler systems provide an alternative to traditional wet pipe sprinkler systems for unheated areas subject to frozen pipe damage. But dry pipe systems require a special level of care, said Mark Agostinho, the Inspection Supervisor of Unit… » more
Saving lives and property through the life safety systems we produce.
Our can-do team builds systems through ingenuity, trust through integrity and customer value through extraordinary service and safety.
- INTEGRITY: Projects ethical interpersonal relationships inside and outside the company AND implies completeness of our entire process.
- SAFETY: More than just a reference to our commitment to jobsite safety, this word also implies the unique sense of team we have built; we want security and well-being for all our employees.
- CAN-DO ATTITUDE: Characterized by eagerness to take on a job or challenge and confidence of success. Individual effort that sets an example and raises expectations; “whatever it takes”.
- INGENUITY: Clever, inventive and resourceful thinking that is encouraged throughout to make us more efficient.
As a purchaser of fire protection services, you need to be confident in the credentials of the companies you do business with. What is their "track record"; will they be able to complete your current job, will they be around to fulfill post-contract obligations should it arise?
United States Alliance Fire Protection has the history, safety record and financial stability to satisfy these concerns:
- We have been a leader in the Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Wisconsin fire protection markets since 1986
- We are safe; our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) is one of the lowest in the industry
- Our bonding capacity is in excess of $500 million
- We are owned by APi Group, Inc., a parent company to more than 36 independent fire protection and industrial and specialty construction businesses.
- APi Group carries a D&B rating of 5A2
- Senior management has more than 135 years of fire protection experience
United States Alliance Fire Protection defines "Business Ethics" as follows:
Business ethics is a set of non-situational principles that guide acceptable behavior within our organization. These values include:
United States Alliance Fire Protection Is An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Personal integrity
- Respect for laws
- Respect for policies, both internal and external
- Respect for others
- Fulfillment of commitments
- Contribute to a business environment that promotes trust and fairness
These principles are the foundation of our corporate culture that puts the best interests of our customers, team and organization before the individual.
UA STANDARD FOR EXCELLENCE
United Association (UA) is the parent organization for the sprinkler fitter union locals with whom United States Alliance Fire Protection is signatory. We applaud their vision and leadership to promote the value added by union labor. The principles stated in their Standard for Excellence are consistent with our mission and ethics.
Click to download the UA Standard for Excellence brochure [PDF]United States Alliance Fire Protection's leaders are dedicated to providing the best fire protection service to the Midwest. Meet the members of our team »
Please contact us today about all our fire protection services.