September 03, 2014 - This summer members of United States Alliance Fire Protection (USAFP) participated in the Illinois Burn Prevention Golf Invitational on June 3 at Willow Crest Golf Club at the Oak Brook Hills resort in Oak Brook, Ill. The event raised more than $84,0… » more
July 25, 2014 - APi Group Inc. is pleased to welcome Thomas Lydon as Chief Financial Officer. He joined the APi Group family on July 21. Lydon brings a breadth of knowledge. He has led corporate tax and audit work with many outstanding companies including Mosaic, Ge… » more
July 10, 2014 - Vipond Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of APi Group Inc., is pleased to welcome Atlantic Alarm & Sound Ltd., a Maritime, Canadian-based company that has grown steadily for 25 years into one of the major systems integrators in Atlantic Canada. The… » more
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
To schedule an appointment or request a quotation:
Be sure to ask for your 11% discount.
For 24 hour service call
Our Inspection Department is staffed with well-trained servicepersons and inspectors that will inspect, test and maintain your fire sprinkler systems in conformance with State and Municipal requirements. United States Alliance Fire Protection recommends following NFPA25, the National Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems, as the basis to ensure proper performance of system components.
Inspections Services Offered
- Evaluate your fire protection water supply for corrosive potential
- For gravity and suction tanks: maintain water temperature above 40F (4C)
- Keep access doors, hydrants and fire department ("siamese") connections free of snow and ice accumulation.
- Keep all fire protection control equipment clear and accessible
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in areas with wet pipe sprinkler systems
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in valve rooms and electric fire pump enclosures
- Maintain a temperature above 70 F (21C) in diesel fire pump rooms
- Maintain dry system low point drains before freezing weather arrives
- Visually inspect fire sprinkler systems and components regularly
Please contact us today about all our fire protection services.