May 20, 2013 - In 2014, an environmentally friendly 42-story apartment building will open its doors at 73 E. Lake St. in Chicago. The state-of-the-art building, Summit on the Lake, will boast an indoor pool, fitness center, yoga/Pilates studio, business center, cyb… » more
May 20, 2013 - When it comes to home safety, fire extinguishers are your first line of defense, but only when they're installed correctly and used properly. Spring is the perfect time of year to make sure you know how your home’s fire extinguishers work, where th… » more
May 20, 2013 - Dry fire sprinkler systems provide an alternative to traditional wet pipe sprinkler systems for unheated areas subject to frozen pipe damage. But dry pipe systems require a special level of care, said Mark Agostinho, the Inspection Supervisor of Unit… » more
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
To schedule an appointment or request a quotation:
Be sure to ask for your 11% discount.
For 24 hour service call
Chicago 847-816-0050 /
Our Inspection Department is staffed with well-trained servicepersons and inspectors that will inspect, test and maintain your fire sprinkler systems in conformance with State and Municipal requirements. United States Alliance Fire Protection recommends following NFPA25, the National Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems, as the basis to ensure proper performance of system components.
Typical Inspections Services Offered
Other Services Available Upon Request
- Building and fire alarm testing
- Cooking hood system inspections
- Fire extinguisher inspection and testing
- Evaluate your fire protection water supply for corrosive potential
- For gravity and suction tanks: maintain water temperature above 40F (4C)
- Keep access doors, hydrants and fire department ("siamese") connections free of snow and ice accumulation.
- Keep all fire protection control equipment clear and accessible
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in areas with wet pipe sprinkler systems
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in valve rooms and electric fire pump enclosures
- Maintain a temperature above 70 F (21C) in diesel fire pump rooms
- Maintain dry system low point drains before freezing weather arrives
- Visually inspect fire sprinkler systems and components regularly
Please contact us today about all our fire protection services.