July 01, 2014 - United States Alliance Fire Protection (USAFP), a long-standing and highly rated member of Angieâs List, was featured in an article on the Angieâs List website.… » more
July 01, 2014 - If inspected and maintained properly by building owners, gravity tanks can effectively provide water supply for fire sprinkler protection in buildings for many years as evidenced by older buildings that continue to use gravity tanks. However, the fri… » more
April 15, 2014 - CEO of USA Fire Protection will be receive the Golden Sprinkler Award, the highest honor from the National Fire Sprinkler Association.… » more
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
To schedule an appointment or request a quotation:
Be sure to ask for your 11% discount.
For 24 hour service call
Our Inspection Department is staffed with well-trained servicepersons and inspectors that will inspect, test and maintain your fire sprinkler systems in conformance with State and Municipal requirements. United States Alliance Fire Protection recommends following NFPA25, the National Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems, as the basis to ensure proper performance of system components.
Inspections Services Offered
- Evaluate your fire protection water supply for corrosive potential
- For gravity and suction tanks: maintain water temperature above 40F (4C)
- Keep access doors, hydrants and fire department ("siamese") connections free of snow and ice accumulation.
- Keep all fire protection control equipment clear and accessible
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in areas with wet pipe sprinkler systems
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in valve rooms and electric fire pump enclosures
- Maintain a temperature above 70 F (21C) in diesel fire pump rooms
- Maintain dry system low point drains before freezing weather arrives
- Visually inspect fire sprinkler systems and components regularly
Please contact us today about all our fire protection services.