Inspections, Testing & Maintenance
To schedule an appointment or request a quote:
For 24 hour service call
Fire safety protocols are essential to maintaining a safe and comfortable workplace. The in-house equipment used to suppress fire in case of an emergency is some of the most important components in Fire Protection and the first line of defense when fires occur. United States Alliance Fire Protection Inc. provides fire sprinkler service inspection and repair to ensure that your fire suppression fixtures, including Fire Extinguishers and Emergency lights, are in full working order.
Our team of experienced and highly-trained inspectors know what to look for in fire safety systems, how to test them appropriately and how to repair Fire Extinguisher and Sprinkler Systems that may have been damaged. With a complete array of replacement parts and years of expertise, we can help you repair and bring any fire safety system up to code. Our inspections and maintenance are conducted in accordance with State and Municipal requirements and you are notified right away if any part of your system is noncompliant or impaired.
Learn more about our service, inspection and repair services online. For more information, questions, or to schedule maintenance or inspections, give us a call.
Inspections Services Offered
- Wet pipe sprinkler
- Dry pipe sprinkler
- Anti-freeze sprinkler
- Backflow prevention testing
- Corrosion evaluation
- Fire pump testing
- Pre-action sprinkler
- Deluge sprinkler
- Low and High expansion Foam
- Water Spray systems
- Foam water spray
- Foam water sprinkler
- Private fire service main testing
- Fire Hydrant Inspection
- Water storage tank inspection
- Standpipe system testing
- Fire Hose Inspection
- Building and fire alarm testing
- Emergency/Exit Light Inspection
- Kitchen hood system inspections
- Fire extinguisher inspection and testing
- Clean Agent Systems
- Special Hazard Systems
- Water mist systems
- Evaluate your fire protection water supply for corrosive potential
- For gravity and suction tanks: maintain water temperature above 40F (4C)
- Keep access doors, hydrants and fire department ("siamese") connections free of snow and ice accumulation.
- Keep all fire protection control equipment clear and accessible
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in areas with wet pipe sprinkler systems
- Maintain a temperature above 40 F (4C) in valve rooms and electric fire pump enclosures
- Maintain a temperature above 70 F (21C) in diesel fire pump rooms
- Maintain dry system low point drains before freezing weather arrives
- Visually inspect fire sprinkler systems and components regularly
Please contact us today to learn more about our Fire Extinguisher & Sprinkler Inspection, Testing & Repair services.